Our company is known for the quality service we provide and the unwavering support we offer our clients in times of need. 99% of the time, we manage to meet our client’s expectations.
However, there are times when clients will not be satisfied with the paper that he/she received and will be worried if a refund is possible. In this case, it is possible because we have a flexible refund policy.
Cases that warrant refunds
- If you are charged twice for your order, you are eligible for a 100% refund.
It may take one or two business days to get the refund.
- If we failed to find the right professional for you and did not start working on your order as a result. Such situations are very rare, but when it comes to really complicated tasks, we may face some difficulties while selecting the appropriate writer for your assignment. In this case, a 100% refund will be available for you.
- If we missed your deadline. In such case, we need to investigate and find out the reason for the delay. We will not provide a full, nor partial refund if our client fails to provide us with detailed instructions on how we should perform the paper. Kindly note that it is imperative to point out your expectations, clearly state your requirements and double check your uploaded materials, which may be required for the successful completion of the task. The price will be recalculated or a full refund issued if the fault is ours.
- If we fail to find a writer for a revision, a 15-50% refund will be issued and if the revised paper is delivered after the designated deadline, a 15% refund will be issued. Our manager will carefully review every single case and offer the best solution.
- If the quality of the paper or the provided instructions are poor, the manager decides how much will be refunded. Each case will be analyzed individually and thoroughly to verify if you are eligible for a refund.
- If you want to request a refund based on the supposed plagiarism in your paper, sufficient proof of existing plagiarism should be presented and approved.
- If for some reason, you are not satisfied with the paper, you can always contact our support team and request a refund. Please keep in mind that you can only request a refund for up to 10 days since your final deadline in our system. After this period any refunds will not be possible.
- Kindly be informed that processing a refund when there is an active dispute is not possible.
- Extra features and VAT are not refundable.
Time it takes to get a refund
You can contact our customer support agent in case you have a refund request, and your order will be forwarded to the manager who will review your order and make the appropriate decision in each particular case. The process takes 10 business days but in some cases it might be less or more than 10 business days depending on the peculiarity of the case.